Dr. Melinda L Hockensmith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melinda L Hockensmith?

Horrible front desk service

The front desk people are the rudest people I have ever dealt with. Because of this I will never come back. I can't believe how they talk to people. They asked me if I was dumb because I didn't have my lab work ready.

Very efficient.

Retired

Dr. Hockensmith always make me feel valued and that she has all the time I need during my appointment. She called me when I was out of town to discuss some serious findings in my blood work. She is knowledgeable, warm, and thorough. My primary doctor recommended her and said she was the smartest doctor he knew.

Good Experience

Dr. Hockensmith treats our family with respect and dignity. She is intelligent, caring and easily understood. As the daughter of an elderly parent, she clearly explains diagnosis, current status and prognosis of my mother's condition so that both of us leave the office with deeper understanding and peace of mind.

great doc!

If you are looking for a good, kind, smart kidney doctor in Colorado Springs, don't just sit there, get on the phone and call Dr. H. She is caring, compassionate and smart. She has been my doctor for nine years and I recommend her without reservation. She is always upbeat, realistic and prompt. I know in time you will love her as much as I do.

Great doctor - really cares

Dr Hockensmith has been my doctor for five years. She is really good. I never have to wait for my appointment. Most of the time she calls me in early. She is really knowledgeable and explains things so I understand. She spends time and listens. And her care has really improved my quality of life. One thing though, I'm not sure how accurate this web site is because I asked her and she didn't go to medical school in Galveston Texas. She went to the medical school in San Antonio. But no matter - I would really recommend her to anyone with kidney problems. She is the best!

Excellent!