Dr. Melinda Lacerna Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Melinda Lacerna?

Should be put out of business

Posted on June 21st, 2017

One word...."botched!" After reading multiple negative reviews about this surgeon, I still decided to move forward with her because she was "nice," and I didn't want to travel out of town. I also figured what the heck, I'm only getting a tiny bit of lipo done. This was the biggest mistake of my life! My stomach looks like a bowl of mashed potatoes now! It is lumpy and uneven, I can't even begin to describe how horrified I am about what this woman did to me.

Great doctor and staff.

Posted on May 9th, 2017

Very knowledgeable doctor wonderful staff!

Posted on April 11th, 2017

A great staff! The doctor takes her work seriously. Listen to everything she tells you to do. The results are incredible! She answers all your questions. She takes her time with you. I'm very satisfied .

Great experience

Posted on April 8th, 2017

I came to la plastic surgery for a consultation for breast augmentation, upon walking into the office I was greeted with a smile , everyone was professional honest and not trying to sell me on something I didn't best doctor around hands down that honestly cares!

Terrible Doctor!!

Posted on March 3rd, 2017

Unprofessional and lacks the knowledge and skill to be in her line of her business. My surgery was completely botched by her! Stay far away!

Do your homework. Read every review, ask questions.

Posted on January 18th, 2017

Very nice in the beginning. Had my surgery...neck lift, laser, upper and lower lids. She did an acceptable job on my neck and laser. The eyes were a total mess and required additional surgery , skin grafting from the soft palette. I am lucky I found this surgeon...my lower lids were completely flipped over revealing red tissue. The whole experience was a nightmare and involved almost 2 years to correct. Please get a second opinion..her specialty seems to be Mommy Makeovers and Butt Lifts...It's your face, be smart.

Posted on December 4th, 2016

Dr Lacerna is such a wonderful and caring physician. She has a great bedside manner, is very professional, and does a thorough job. Her staff is terrific!

An ER doctor has better closing skills than she does.

Posted on October 8th, 2016

Terrible doctor with very bad closing (sewing) skills. Would NEVER recommend going to her. Stay far away!

Posted on October 1st, 2017