The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melinda Longaker
Dr. Melinda Longaker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Menlo Park, CA. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Clinical Laboratory Immunology and Dermatology. Dr. Longaker is affiliated with Stanford Hospital & Clinics, Stanford Medical Center and John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Melinda Longaker has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical Laboratory Immunology
Clinical laboratory immunologists study and research how disease develops and how to treat and monitor various types of disease. If your doctor suspects you have an immune-mediated or autoimmune condition, like celiac disease, rheumatoid arthritis or lupus, he or she will work with a laboratory immunologist to evaluate and test your immune function. They can identify any dysfunctions and work with your doctor to make a formal diagnosis.
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Longaker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Stanford Hospital & Clinics
Stanford Medical Center
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
26 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Ca Pacific Medical Center
Dr. Melinda Longaker accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRecia Blumenkranz Recia K Blumenkranz, 1225 Crane St, Menlo Park, CA
Dr. Melinda Longaker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Menlo Park, CA.