Dr. Melinda B Michelson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melinda B Michelson?

Caring Physician..

Love Love her..have been going to her for years..she always listens, she gives you the time you need..

Poor Care

Dr. Michaelson said that their overhead there did not allow time with patients.

Dr. Michelson is the Gold Standard

I have been a patient of Dr Melinda Michelson for about three years. I have sought a diagnosis for as long as I experienced a monthly cycle, even from her colleagues. Dr Michelson was able to quickly and accurately decipher the cause of my pain and reproductive problems. She has me on an effective treatment regimen, and thanks to her accurate diagnosis I've been able to avoid surgery. I wish that I could find a general practice physician as wonderful as she is. She has a way of conveying information in a way that doesn't come across as talking down to me, but ensures a clear understanding. As long as she practices, I will be her patient.