Dr. Melinda Molin Is this you?

Great Doctor

A doctor that I trust and would not change for anything. She is great and explains everything very well. never met a more caring doctor

There should be more Dr's like Dr. Molin.

Dr Molin is straightforward, caring and extremely knowledgable. I trusted her completely. I knew I would receive the best care possible from Dr Molin and her wonderful staff.

She put me at ease as soon as I saw her

the experience I have had w/ Dr. Molin so far, has actually made me excited for surgery! She's a wonderful Dr...professional, yet very compassionate. My husband and I knew the second we met her, that she was the perfect fit for us.

Overstated specialty in breast conditions

Patient experiences are undoubtedly subjective, and, no doubt, patients respond differently to certain physicians, and vice versa.In my experience, the problems I experience with my breast were not adequately addressed in terms of treatment, nor was any underlying cause purused or suggested, leaving me in perpetual purgatory. I'm not suggesting there are finte answers, but if one claims to have a special interest in breast health, then does it not behoove more than just a "take an aspirin" approach? I can but wonder if the Dr. heard what I said, and I'm rather certain she did not.

best choice

amazing surgeon, most amazing nurses, and great staff. would NEVER have (breast) surgery done elsewhere

Dr Molin and her staff are the best!

I switched to Dr Molin after another dr was condescending and the staff was too aloof. Dr Molin and her staff are amazing. Each one took the time & concern to help me through a difficult time. I felt that I was compleltely in good hands at every turn, and I simply cannot say enough great things about Dr Molin and her staff.