Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Melinda L Ruff has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
I honestly think Dr Dre would have a better bedside-manner than this Dr. She was one of the most rudest unempathetic, doctors I have ever met. She talks down to you like you are beneath her and when you explain to her your concerns she blows them off as if how you're feeling doesn't matter. She will have you leaving her office feeling like you should have felt bad for wasting her precious time. I know drs are busy, but I don't know how she could be. She barely will spend 5mins on hearing your symptoms. I don't know about you but if I was on my death bed I would be less concerned about how "pretty " my doctor was and more concerned with how much he/she cared for my health.
I was very very unhappy with Dr Ruff. I was very sick on a consistant basis and had over 6 appointments with Dr Ruff desperate to find out what was going on with me. Dr Ruff downplayed everything I was going through and imlplyed it was all in my head. I decided to find treatment with another doctor, only to be diagnosed with fibromyalga and several other things. If you're looking for a doctor to take your health concerns seriously, she's definitely not the one to do it. If you have the "right " insurance you might have a better experience I don't know. I would even give her 1* but you have to put at least 1* in the review as required to submit a review.
Love Dr. Ruff! She listens first, then responds.; genuinely cares about the patient!
Dr. Ruff is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Melinda L Ruff accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- PHCS PPO
Premier Health Plan
- Premier HealthOne
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCenterville Family Medicine, 2350 Miami Valley Dr Ste 530, Dayton, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Melinda L Ruff in this video.
Dr. Melinda L Ruff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.