Dr. Melinda Rupp Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Melinda Rupp?

Posted on December 19th, 2014

She's awesome.

Posted on October 29th, 2013

I can not even imagine her being any of the negative things/personality people have portrayed her to be, She is a awesome provider and made me feel at ease throughout my pregnancy which had its ups and downs.

Posted on August 3rd, 2013

I have been Dr Rupp's patient for over 5 years. She was always very polite and easy to talk to during my annual visits. Once I got pregnant and started coming for my prenatal visits all of my questions were always answered and any concerns I had were addressed. When I was 32 weeks pregnant I had to be hospitalized because of preeclampsia. The doctor who admitted me (Dr Rupp was on vacation) didn't wait for my husband to arrive and told me that i might have to deliver the baby in a day, which didn't help with the BP issues.... However when Dr Rupp returned she reassured me that she will monitor my blood work and keep an eye on all symptoms. I ended up coming in 2 x week for 3 weeks with a non-stress test and US at each visit to monitor the baby. I ended up having the baby 5 weeks early with no complications. When I had my second baby 13 months later Dr Rupp made arrangements to come in and deliver my daughter even thou she wasn't on call that night and her husband who is also a Dr WAS on call. It meant so much to me to have someone that I was familiar with delivering my daughter... That shows me that she really cares about her patients. All of the girls in our family have Dr Rupp for their OBGYN and she delivered 5 babies between myself and my sister and sister-in-laws and we never had any problems... in fact we can only say the best about her.... I would recommend Dr Rupp to anyone and always have.

Posted on May 17th, 2013

Dr. Rupp was absolutely horrible. I waited an hour to see her and she gave me 6 minutes of her time. Her nurse was as cold as she was. Terrible bedside manner. Discredited all of my symptoms and made me feel like a fool. Wish I never met her. Huge waste of time and money. Would never recommend this woman.

Bad doctor!

Posted on February 9th, 2013

After I turned 30, my body started to change a lot. I went in with specific questions about my metabolism, weight gain, etc. All I managed to get out was "I've gained about 10 pounds and I haven't been able to lose it" I did not have time to get one question out when she immediately cut me off and started berating me in front of her medical student. She told me "You're FINE. You'll get your period and pee it all away afterwards. You should just be happy you're not obese or in a wheel chair. A lot of other people have much bigger problems than YOU do." She was visibly irritated with me for wasting her time by trying to ask about it. I have never been yelled at like that for bringing up a health concern to a doctor. I left and cried in my car. I was so upset not only that her student might think that this is acceptable, but that she would only consider someone unhealthy if they're to the point of needing a wheelchair. I paid her to help me, and she did anything but that. I'm still upset that she got paid to treat me that way.

Great dr

Posted on January 9th, 2012

I have had very positive informative visits with Dr. Rupp. Very friendly and kind bed side manner. Happy to have her as my OBGYN could not imagine ever changing dr's

LOVE HER!!

Posted on September 28th, 2011

I can't believe the comments made about Dr. Rupp! She is a wonderful Dr and very informative! I have seen her for years. She delivered my daughter and would have no one else deliver my son!! I have seen her for things other than pregnancy as well and could not be more happy with her! She has a wonderful bedside manner. Yes the wait can be a bit long, but for the information you are given, and personal care the wait is worth it!!

Not a very helpful doctor

Posted on December 23rd, 2010

She is a highly skilled surgeon and uses new, effective technology. She spends little time with patients and will not fully explain issues or offer little options. She will not offer any suggestions will how to manage the associated pain or illness caused by the medical condition or after surgery. One of her medical assistants is extremely rude and incompetent, yet her nurses are easy to talk to. Getting an appointment is easy, but she will see about 5 or 6 patients at a time and is running between exam rooms

Posted on November 23rd, 2010

Absolute nightmare. Incredibly rude, and uninformative. I feel violated.

Review

Posted on March 1st, 2010

I did not like Melinda Rupp she was in a hurry and did not take the time to see what is wrong I felt she did not care and she was very rude. I do not recommend her to anyone. She wouldnt take the time to find out what was wrong I ended up going to a different doctor and found out that something was wrong and had to be on medication. BAD DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on August 19th, 2016