Dr. Melinda J Velez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melinda J Velez?

Blessing!

I'm and older patient. No pregnancy in future for me. I have Osteoprophis and other serious healt issues. She listens to me! Works closely with my other physicians. On day I was scheduled for surgery. I was waiting for the Drs to take me to the operating room. In walks Dr Valdez, in her scrubs. She came to me and hugged my neck. She said I saw your name on surgery list. I wanted to come by and check on you. And pray with you!! She's that way. No act! Caring person. Their practice is FULL! Because they are professionals. I find their staff professional. They helped me find orgiznations that aid folks with limited income apply for Osteoprophis care I could afford. The staff followed through the paper work the companies required! I was not alone in this effort to receive my reduced -free assistance. Good folks. Your looking for fancy coffee pots, cokes and cookies this is not your place. You looking for old fashioned care these are your Doctors. I have been with them going on eight years. I highly recommend both Doctots!!

Amazing Doctor!!!

Dr. Velez has been my doctor for many years now and is the best doctor I have ever had. She is very nice and is always concerned. She has sent me for testing that other doctors have looked over and found me doctors to follow up with. I have refered many others to her and would always recommend her to anyone.

Can't find a better doctor than her

Awesome Experience

Dr. Velez was called in when a growth was found on my ovary/tube during surgery for a colon problem. After I was released from the hospital, I made an appointment to see her to talk about what she found and had done since I was under sedation at the time. She was so kind and so thorough in talking with me that I decided to see her for my next annual exam which was due in a couple of months. I had no problem making an appointment which surprised me since I always had to make my appointment 5-6 months out at the doctor I had seen for the previous 20+ years. When I arrived for the exam appointment, the receptionist said, "We will be right with you." And she meant exactly that! I was called back before I got settled into a seat with a magazine. My wait in the exam room was maybe 5 minutes, during which time the nurse was very nice and tried to put me at ease. I admit, I am very nervous and uncomfortable at any doctor's office, and this is greatly magnified when I also happen to be naked. Dr. Valez was patient & gentle, she brought up things I had inquired about on the previous visit. This let me know she was actually listening and made me feel like she genuinely cared about me. By the time I left the office after my exam, I knew I had found a new doctor because I didn't have that awful feeling of having just been "violated".

She is a very compassionate and loving. Spends time and listens to her patient. I would recommend her.

Dr. Velez has been my OB/GYN since we moved here several years ago. She has been with me through numerous issues and the birth of my son. She is very kind and always takes extra time to discuss things with me. I highly recommend her!

Dr. Valez is a wonderful physician with a warm, caring personality. She is very patient and listens to any concerns I may have. I never feel rushed. Her office staff is excellent, as well as her nurse. It is always a pleasant experience.

Most Excellent Doctor in the World

Dr.Velez has been my doctor since 2005 and she is a excellent doctor. She has delivered 3 out of 4 of my children. I leave in lancater and she has moved to mansfield she is so awesome i refuse to find another doctor. Dr.Velez is a family oriented doctor and she really cares about her patients. I love Dr. Velez she is a Angel.

Great Doctor!

Wonderful OBGYN!!!!

Dr. Melinda Velez has been my OBGYN during my pregnancy and birth of my son. She has been a termendous help and support system since this was my first pregnancy. She is always willing to help and to go the extra mile for her patients. She is also always willing to explain everything in detail and to answer any and all questions. She was a great help to me during off hours and always very prompt to return any and all call any time day or night. I would highly recommend her to any and everyone.

The absolute best! I have moved about an hour away, but still ues Dr Velez as my Dr. If I have another baby, she is worth the drive. Wonderful, caring doctor. My husband and I agree that we have never encountered such a fantastic Dr.