Dr. Melinda Walker Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Melinda Walker?

Rude

Posted on June 26th, 2017

Medical Assistant and Dr. Melinda Walker are very uncaring when it comes to helping you with your medical needs. Basically they really don't care to listen to you about your medical issues.

Very angry

Posted on April 4th, 2014

I've been going to her since I was 16, when I ran into some feminine issues she began judging me and even today at 22 years old she is still rude prompting me that "IF YOU DON'T TAKE BIRTH CONTROL YOU CAN PREGNANT." worst doctor I have ever had and will never return . What a rude disrespectful judgmental person and should not be in her field.

Wrong Line of Work

Posted on April 2nd, 2014

My experience with Dr. Walker was disheartening to say the least. I have never experenced a more unprofessional bedside manner. She was rude, unfriendly and condescending. I'm a 37 year old professional female and if I spoke to people in the way in which she spoke to me I would no longer have a job. I have no idea how she still has a practice.

Posted on June 27th, 2013

Please do not go to this women. I used to a patient of hers when I was younger. I saw her from the age I was 15 until I was 20. I did not know any better at the time, but her bedside manner is atrocious. When i went to get on birth control and gave her my sexual past. it was not much and i was in a relationship. She called the nurse in and ordered that a full std screening be ran, including an aids test. She then looked at me and said "if your tests come back negative and that's a big if". This all occurred while my feet were in the stirrups. For 3 weeks, I had problems sleeping and panic attacks until the results of my blood work came in 3 weeks later. There was no reason for this. She is a miserable horrible person that just happens to be a doctor.

Wonderful doctor

Posted on March 25th, 2012

I started going to Dr. Walker because my previous physician wouldn't really search out the reason for my problem. Instead, he would just prescribe medicine to cure the symptoms. I decided I wanted a physician who would look into why the problem existed and that is just what Dr. Walker did. Prior to going to her I hadn't had a complete physical in twenty years because it wasn't a requirement of the other physician. I felt like she really cared about my well being and I really appreciated that. If I need an appointment I seem to get in asap and understand that if I don't it is because the office is too busy. To me she was a God send.

Posted on October 18th, 2011

We had very bad experiences with Dr. Walker. She failed to see me when I came in and the nurse relayed the info to her. She misdiagnosed because of that and what she assumed was a simple rash from the nurses description ended up being shingles. After visiting the Walgreens health clinic and getting a correct diagnosis from the Nurse on duty there and getting a second opinion from another Doctor, then being referred to a dermatologist confirm this. Then after confronting her, all she could do was make excuses without any apology or acceptance. Very disappointed.

Posted on September 10th, 2011

If you have anything more than a scrap on your body that needs a real diagnosis please go elsewhere. I've never been treated so poorly and her diagnosis where so far from off they where comical. Bedside manner was the worst I've ever encountered. Treated me as more of a nuisance and never listened!

Rude

Posted on May 26th, 2011

Dr. Walker is rude, shej convays that her time is more important than the patient, when she asks you a question and you answer it she keeps asking it as though she doesn't believe you. Does some unethical practice actions. She talkes to you with her back to you as thought you don't really matter. Would not recommend her to anyone else. Am looking for a new doctor.

poorest bedside manner I have ever encountered

Posted on August 26th, 2010

Initial exam for a new patient, Dr. Walker was cold, unfriendly, made poor eye contact, and did not seem to care about me at all. I'd answer her questions, which were few, and she'd make brief comments, if any comment at all. At the end of the exam, I asked if she had found anything, to which which she rudely responded "If I had found anything, I would have said so." How rude and uncaring!!! Would never recommend her to anyone and certainly will not be returning myself!

Posted on January 27th, 2017