Dr. Melinda Willingham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melinda Willingham?

Ms. Barnes

Posted on June 8th, 2011

Dr. M. Willingham comes very highly and strongly recommended by me.I know she is the best for me and my baby because she is my baby's 2nd Pediatrician. My baby is 10months and has been a patient of Dr. Willingham since 3months of age. I am very particular when it comes to my baby. She is so personable and affectionate to my baby. I have no problem waiting for her to come into my baby's room because although it's a wait sometimes, I know she is deligently caring for another child and answering all questions and concerns. She shows the same patience for us when she enters the room; she's never in a rush; she spends one on one time with my baby which make both us feel more comfortable. She always listen and is always available for suggestions. She always has a smile so even if she is having a rough day she never shows it. She is always open to suggestions. My baby smiles and tries to dance everytime she comes in the room. I will refer anyone who has or is expecting a child to take their child to Dr. Willingham. This is so far out my way but happiness and good service is not always convenient. Keep up the excellent work Dr. Willingham we need more people in the world like you.

Good Doctor/Mediocre Practice

Posted on June 19th, 2008

Dr. willingham is very knowledgeable, personable, and caring. The medical practice needs help--billing and insurance was a nightmare!

Posted on October 5th, 2017