Dr. Melisa Carmichael Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Melisa Carmichael?

Father of patient Cecilia Irwin

Posted on October 5th, 2013

My wife saw Melissa with my 2 1/2 year old daughter, Thursday. My daughter was running a fever. She informed us to call back Saturday if she still had a temperature , they would get her in on Saturday & run blood work. We called today, Saturday, since my daughter still has a fever & Were told by the most unpleasant nurses & receptionist that they were booked? Told her what dr told us Thursday, said nothing they could do. No apologies, nothing but major attitude. My wife asked for Monday apt was informed 1st come 1st served. Really? This makes no sense to me Dr Carmichael. Can you please get my daughter in like you promised you could? I am using this as a forum to reach out to you since the receptionist will not let us talk to you or get to a manager.

Posted on August 24th, 2017