Dr. Melisa Martinez Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Melisa Martinez?

Terrible Psychiatrist

She denied acute in hospital admission for our son at Community Hospital North even though he was out if control hitting, kicking, posturing and being controlled by security officer while awaiting her decision by phone. Basically a clinician takes down notes and calls for her decision without allowing parental access to discuss directly with dr. She indicated my son's issue was behavioral in nature and should not be admitted due to autism diagnosis even though he was previously admitted several weeks ago, restrained and given injections of Thorazine, and changed meds. We needed stabilization and she failed to assist. We have significant safety concerns for my family and my son. If anything happens, I blame her for her lack of responsibility.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Melisa Martinez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.