Dr. Melisa M Wilson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melisa M Wilson?

What a great doctor!

I'm a hispanic and doctor wilson is awesome!!!.. She's really nice and my son love her!!..

We love Dr. Wilson!

I hear so many mothers with complaints about their pediatrician. I have to say that we just adore Dr. Wilson and have never had a complaint about her. She is a great listener and a great encourager. Any issue we have had with our children she has helped us remain calm and pointed us in the right direction (ex: when she heard a heart murmer in my son). She is great to give you both sides of topics, such as vaccinations, rather than push you in one direction and is supportive of your informed decisions.