Dr. Melissa Johnson Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Melissa Johnson?

Posted on February 24th, 2015

Dr Johnson and Christine are warm and make you feel as if your speaking to a friend vs a physician. Irene and Kelly are always friendly and happy to see you as you walk in the door. Dr. Johnson did my reconstruction surgery, following a bilateral mastectomy. The results were amazing.

Dr. Johnson is wonderful

Posted on July 20th, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Johnson to any woman seeking breast work. She is so nice, I felt really comfortable and she took extra time to help me learn sbout all my options.

excellent work

Posted on August 1st, 2008

Doctor Johnson does incredible work, my results were fabulous,I felt she listened to me and my needs and concerns. follow-up appointments and needs all went very smoothly. I would suggest Doctor Melissa Johnson to all my friends.

Posted on March 16th, 2017