Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Melissa Brown
Dr. Melissa Brown, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Andover, MA, with another office in Revere, MA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Urology. Dr. Brown is affiliated with Lawrence General Hospital, Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center and Isham Health Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Melissa Brown has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Melissa Brown has the following 1 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Melissa Brown has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Melissa Brown is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
There are no reviews for Dr. Melissa Brown yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Brown is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lawrence General Hospital
Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
Isham Health Center
Andover Surgical Day Care Clinic
Holy Family Hospital- A Caritas Family Hospital
Kingman Regional Medical Center
Providence Holy Family Hospital
20 Years Experience
University of Iowa
Graduated in 1993
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Melissa Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Andover, MA.