Dr. Melissa Fischer Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Melissa Fischer?

more interested in being right than listening

Posted on November 14th, 2017

I found Dr. Fischer not particularly interested in litsening to me. She told me some medical information that was not accurate and when questioned she told me I was wrong. She didn't even check my chart. She had told me differently previously and I also had the hospital record that said she was wrong. When questioned, she tends to get defensive and doesn't take responsibility for herself well. Do not recommend Dr. FIscher.

my experience with Dr. Fischer

Posted on October 17th, 2017

I visit many Dr.'s on a regular basis and have had to deal with the best and the absolute worst..... Dr. Fischer falls in the very best of my experiences! I am sure that many people ( from some of the reviews i have read) may take her professionalism as a bit brash but she changed my life and showed me compassion I wasn't familiar with up to this point in my journey. If you're basing your decision to see a urologist on patient reviews then please do yourself a great favor and see her, she diagnosed my problem and performed a procedure that had been misdiagnosed since I was a child. Dr. Fisher and her staff are some of the best in the business, I can't gush enough! I hope you never have to see a urologist but if you do you couldn't make a better choice than Dr. Fischer. Sincerely, Michael W. Potter

Pills without finding the underlying condition

Posted on July 8th, 2017

Don't waste your time. She doesn't care and doesn't want to conduct any tests to find out why you have the issue. She sends me with pills and doesn't want to see me for another 8 months. This is without knowing the underlying position. I was rushed and she couldn't even wait to answer all of my questions....worst doctor ever!! I will not go back to her ever again. It was a waste of time and money.

Find someone else, don't waste your time

Posted on April 20th, 2017

Despite mixed reviews, thought I'd give her the benefit of the doubt and she had certain qualifications I was looking for which aren't easy to find. Was very disappointed. Long wait to get on schedule and then long waits at the time of the appt. (before, in-between and after), very short/rushed visit, questions left unanswered, tried to share information but didn't feel heard or as if she really cared, didn't feel informed despite my attempts to gain an understanding. Would say I was just a number but numbers have value and I didn't feel valued. Another patient, leaving the office when I was, volunteered that she just had a bad experience at her visit. I asked who she saw and it was the same dr. She commented with dismay that clearly the dr has a chip on her shoulder. This is so terribly sad! Really! Whoever had a good experience...count your blessings. If she reads these reviews, I hope she takes them to heart and changes the way she conducts business. All the experience, surface pleasantries and professional accolades in the world mean nothing if your patients feel unheard, ill-informed, devalued and not helped.

Do Not Waste Your Time

Posted on December 19th, 2016

I am highly disappointed with Dr. Fischer's conduct. I, respectively, came to my appointment the requested 20 minutes early and then waited over an hour from my appointment time I had made a month in advance. At that point, I left the office. If Dr. Fischer does not know how to run her practice effectively or respect my time, I do not trust her with my care. Her actions are completely unacceptable and I will seek care at a more professional and respectable practice.

Posted on July 8th, 2014

Ridiculously long wait times every time I go. Care is ok, nothing special. no real apology for extended wait times.

Excellent

Posted on December 15th, 2013

Dr.Fischer is thorough, caring and highly competent. She takes her time with the patient, offers solutions that work, and is calm and well grounded.

Disappointing

Posted on June 7th, 2013

The patient was seen by the doctor, then forgotten for 40minutes in the examination room. The office never called back regarding abnormal test results.

Posted on August 20th, 2012

Rushed, did not communicate clearly with patient, confused patient, the office visit was substandard

Posted on February 6th, 2012

Long wait times. Every time I have been here it has been a hour wait for them to just do a bladder scan. Then they charge you for every little thing even if it is post OPT, then they tell you that is is covered only for 90 days but that not true the doctor the one that wanted me to come back in 3 months so should be Post OPT still. Now if I was the one that wanted to come back then yeah should be a charge, Will not be coming back.

Posted on November 30th, 2017