Have you seen Dr. Melissa K Crochet?

Wonderful Physician!

My daughter was born 11 years ago. I started bleeding during my 6 month of pregnant unexpectedly. Dr Crochet was not "my" OBGYN, but , she was the only physician in the office that day. Dr Crochet immediately saw and examined me. At that time, it looked as thought my baby was breeched and was about to be born. I was rushed to labor and delivery. Fortunately, by the grace of God, I ended up carrying her full term. I Just wanted to point out that during that time, Dr Crochet could not have been more compassionate and supportive. I was terrified that my baby would be born premature. But the care and comfort she gave me calmed me and I believe helped me get through that terrifying time. I recommend Dr Crochet hands down!

Patient

Dr. Crochet is very knowleable doctor & truly cares about a patient health. I had my endometrial lining start to become thick & went to 2 other doctors & neither did anything but want to rush me for surgery. I went back to her even having to drive the longer distance it was well worth the drive & her getting my health back to normal & no surgery. She is one of the best doctors in Dallas. I highly recommend her to anyone.

BEST DOCTOR IN DALLAS

I feel that Dr. Crochet is one of the most Excellent and Best doctors in Dallas. I say this because she saved my life. I have a brain tumor that no other doctor had found. I had many MRI's and doctors visit with other dortors for my complaints. But none listened to me and the tect missed the images on the MRIs. Doing my women annual she asked questions and listened to my answers. she did blood work and noticed a high level of some type of enzyme. Dr. Crochet called me and had me to go get an MRI that she had already scheduled. From that MRI the tumor was found. I still go to her, my sister, daughter, and cousins. SHE IS THE BEST

Shes amazing! I would recommend her to anyone!

Don't have a personal approach.

Dr. Crochet is nice and has a good bedside manner; however, I feel like I’m being treated as a number... She does answers questions (briefly thou), but at that time she looks like she is ready for another patient. She is very busy and it is hard to schedule an appointment. The waiting time can easily be a couple of months. Wait time in the office is around 45 mins. She is probably professional and knowledgeable, but I the feel I get - I'm a number on the list.

Too Busy to Care

Dr. Crochet was recommended by another doctor whom I just love. I took for granted I would get the same level of care. I was sadly mistaken. She is a nice person, but never follows up. Dr. Crochet seem unconcerned with your overall health or the wellness of your baby.

Dr Crochet came highly recommended by another physician and I'm extremely pleased with her. She performed obdominal surgery on me, let me know what to expect and I felt at ease throughout the process. I like her laid back manner and appreciate the concern she shows.

Happy Patient

I have been a patient of Dr. Crochet's for several years and have always been very happy with level of care I have received from her as well as her bedside manner. She has always been very willing to spend time answering my questions and whatever else I needed from her. I am now pregnant with my first child and look forward to the care I will receive from her and her staff.

Dr. Melissa K Crochet is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dallas, TX.