Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Melissa A Dean has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 32
I have chronic Lyme and these infusions are the reason I'm alive and feel ok. These people have your life in their hands. Be afraid of that. The front desk lady is nasty, confrontational, accusational, and has no idea what they do in that office, yet she makes the appointments. Combine her with Dean who is unaware and doesn't manage her staff unless you complain, this place is a nightmare. These are very delicate, dangerous and risky procedures that can hurt someone very badly if they are messed with, not paid attention to, or you aren't in the proper homeostasis. Angela the nurse is wonderful and needs to leave. The perfect recipe for a sick person to get sicker. Tons of stress and uncomfortable crap all around you. RUN AWAY SCREAMING! After I thought Dean Wellness was my only hope, I found that there are SO many other docs in FL that do the same thing. Go ANYWHERE but here and you'll have a better experience guaranteed. Absolutely unacceptable.
I made an appointment to see Dr. Dean after overhearing a conversation at a local restaurant. I had been seen by other doctors but they had been unable to identify my issues. Dr. Dean spent time with me going over my issues and suggested several tests that had not been done. After reviewing, she suggested hormone therapy. I can't begin to tell you the difference I've felt after her treatment. I would recommend her to anyone who would like an innovative process to feel better.
I travel from out of state to be treated by Dr. Dean for BHRT. She is attentive, cheerful, knowledgeable and most of all effective. I would highly recommend her. Her staff is courteous and helpful. I am very grateful to have found Dr. Dean, my health is much better since starting BHRT in 2011.
Dr. Melissa A Dean accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJanet Anderson Md Pa, 1345 36th St Ste B, Vero Beach, FL
Dr. Melissa A Dean is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vero Beach, FL.