Is Dr. Melissa Dixon the right Doctor for you?
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melissa Dixon
Dr. Melissa Dixon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Holmdel, NJ, with other offices in Bayonne, NJ and Neptune, NJ . She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Dixon is affiliated with Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus and Community Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Melissa Dixon has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Melissa Dixon has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Melissa Dixon has the following 13 expertise
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Acne Rosacea
Showing 5 of 269
Self-verified patient of Dr. Melissa Dixon - Posted on June 4th, 2018
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Dixon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 2000
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Melissa Dixon Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Melissa Dixon's office for more information.
721 N Beers Street Suite 1C Holmdel, NJ : (732) 592-1501
668-670 Broadway Bayonne, NJ : (732) 889-3653
26 Hwy. 35 Neptune, NJ : (732) 722-5389
More about Dr. Melissa Dixon
Dr. Melissa K. Dixon is a Dermatologist serving for more than 15 years. Dr. Dixon is experienced in Acne, Warts and Hair loss. Dr. Dixon specializes in tough cases and has many years experience in the ...
Locations & Directions
Dr. Melissa Dixon is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Holmdel, NJ.