Have you seen Dr. Melissa K Dixon?

Amazing Doctor

I was happy to not have to have a big Mohs procedure done and just a minor surgery. He is a great guy and very detailed in his work.

Great

Dr. Dixon is great. Knowledgeable and easy to talk to. She gets to the point, thorough. Great dermatologist.

Pleasant Experience

Pleasant Experience

Good

Very thorough!

I liked how they handled my appointment

The doctor was excellent and very busy. I like that the receptionist Sandy kept in touch with me and accommodated me with calling me in when they were ready to see me. I appreciated not having to wait in the waiting room to just get a repeat surgery

Happy to get this finally done.

Thankful to finally have this done and put behind me. The staff was great and the doctor was great as well.

Had an excision today

The doctor was pristine with his work and I did not feel anything. The office was pretty and smelled good. The staff here was amazing and very attentive.

Dr Geffner

Had surgery with the surgeon today. His staff was friendly and helpful. The office was clean and nice and the doctor was good. I did not feel anything.

R. Geffnerr

Good Service, friendly people

Happy patient

Dr Geffner and his staff were all very sensitive to my needs. Happy with my procedure.

Long day

They are not lying when they tell you to bring a snack and that it may take hours. Dr Geffner is an amazing surgeon and his staff had that extra special touch that is needed, for lengthy surgery like so .

Back again

I had another surgery with Dr Geffner today. I feel like this is becoming a second home. Everyone here is very kind, caring, and funny too. Great staff and great doctor.

Dr. Melissa K Dixon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toms River, NJ.

Dr. Melissa K Dixon Is this you?