Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Melissa A Dugan-Kim has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Melissa A Dugan-Kim has the following 13 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Melissa A Dugan-Kim has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Melissa A Dugan-Kim is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
After my first child, I was upset to learn that with my new job I would have to change OBs due to a change in insurance, but was so happy with the experience, and wish I delivered both my children through this practice. The staff is terrific, and I never had to wait for an appointment more than 5 minutes. Any time I called, calls were returned promptly. My first experience was good, but this group exceeded my every expectation!
Dr. Dugan-Kim is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
11 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Mcgaw Medical Center Of Northwestern University
Dr. Melissa A Dugan-Kim accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorthwestern Specialists For Women Llc, 900 N Kingsbury St Ste 130N, Chicago, IL
Dr. Melissa A Dugan-Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.