Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melissa Earnest
Dr. Melissa Earnest, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Menomonee Falls, WI. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. Dr. Earnest is affiliated with Froedtert Health St. Joseph Hospital and Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI. She speaks English.
Dr. Melissa Earnest has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Melissa Earnest has the following 5 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Melissa Earnest has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
I had H-Pylori for months. This Doctor diagnoised me with mild reflux. After a year of failed medical treatment, EGD's and prescriptions I saw another GI specialist who diagnosed my H-Pylori and also informed me that my gall bladder was only working at 25%.. Bottom line I was sick for over a year. A simple blood test and gall bladder squeeze would've easily told her everything she needed to know. As a SPECIALIST she should've known or at least taken the time to do further testing. I never ever went back nor would I ever refer another patient to her.
Dr. Earnest is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Froedtert Health St. Joseph Hospital
Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
25 Years Experience
Medical College of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1988
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsW180N7950 Town Hall Rd, Menomonee Falls, WI
Dr. Melissa Earnest is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Menomonee Falls, WI.