Dr. Melissa Glasser-Caine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melissa Glasser-Caine?

Posted on August 22nd, 2017

Fantastic Doctor very caring thorough easy to talk too. Love her recommend her highly

Only cares about money

Posted on April 1st, 2017

My wife was in the hospital for pre labor symptoms. Needed doctors clearance to go back to work as she is 32 weeks pregnant. Had an appointment a few days after her release and the doctor wasn't even there and the secretary had to call her and via text she writes back she can go to work. She never examined my wife or knew what she even does. Went to another doctor for a full exam and the other doc told my wife no work as it can be harmful for u and baby. She put a pregnant woman and a new born at risk through a text! Unreal!!!!

Great Dr

Posted on December 30th, 2016

She always makes you feel comfortable.

Posted on December 5th, 2016

Awesome experience all around recommend her to all

Posted on December 14th, 2015

I have followed dr. Glasser for a number of years. I can't imagine having any other gynecologist. She has the best bedside manner and really takes the time with her patients!! The staff at the front desk have been very friendly and accommodating as well!

Posted on October 2nd, 2015

The Dr. Glasser-Caine and her office staff were "AMAZING". The front office staff was friendly and warm. Dr. Glasser-Caine is smart friendly attentive knowledgeable just a Great Dr. and sweet person .

Posted on December 3rd, 2014

The secretary was rude and surly I liked the doctor but she never returned my calls or gave me test results. Won't go back.

Posted on January 24th, 2013

I must say she has always been a great Doctor, i've been seen her for many years and I can't complain. She does her take time with you (doesn't rush) and rapidly takes action on things that need attention. I felt very comfortable with her in the OR.

Posted on March 30th, 2012

Doesnt really care about patients. Only cares about money

Posted on October 18th, 2010

Since Dr. Glasser changed practices, I have only had luck with her. I waited a long time to see her in her other practice and sometimes she did not return messages, but since she has started on her own, she returns all my calls and is available to see me or answer questions

Horrible

Posted on March 23rd, 2010

Dr Glasser in my opinion is one of the worst physicians! She is completely unprofessional and quite immature. Long Island Womens Health is exactly were she belongs because the practice sucks and so does she!

She should be more professional

Posted on October 1st, 2009

My dr will be on vacaion at the time that I need my c-section so i was introduced to dr glasser 4 weeks before my due date. My first appt, she walked in the room and barely introduced herself to me and completely ignored my husband. My second appt was the first of the day- dr glasser walked in to the office 25 minutes late- on the cell with a 7-11 coffee in her hand. I waited another 20 minutes in the waiting room and then about 15 minutes in the examining room. I was her first appointment. My most previous appt with her was in the early afternoon and she saw me walk into the room and still made several phonecalls (I could hear through the wall) and then chatted with the nurses at the nurses station for 10 minutes before coming in to see me. I told her I had poison ivy- asked how/if it affects the baby and she didn't even look at it- she told me it's fine. I am concerned because she is supposed to be performing a major operation on me where my and my newborn sons wellbeing are at risk and so far... I am not impressed. Unfortunatley, it's almost too late to make other arrangements- I'm delivering in 1.5 weeks- i am trying to trust the reputation of the overall practice and the fact that she will be assisted by another doctor in the operating room. She definitley needs to woek on her punctuality and bedside manner!