Dr. Melissa Grier Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Melissa Grier?

EXCELLENT

Posted on January 18th, 2017

Kind, attentive and smart

Bad experience

Posted on December 25th, 2015

Horrible experience, unorganized staff. She is disconnected. I found a new doctor after 2 visits.

Beware of this incompetent and condescending doctor. She

Posted on May 31st, 2015

This doctor is horrible. She was the worst doctor I have ever seen in my life. She is so incompetent, condescending, and rude. She shouldn't call herself a doctor. She doesn't even know how to read an ultrasound properly. I relocated here from San Francisco and was in need of a new network of doctors. I went to visit her for a pain on my side. She did an ultrasound and told me that I had a 4 inch fibriod. At the time I had no idea what a fibriod was, but I kept asking her if she was sure it was that large and this idiot of a doctor kept responding with "Yes. It is a 4 inch fibriod. Do you understand what I am saying?" I was in tears. She said my fibriod was about the size of my fist. Then this idiot of a doctor recommended that I get some sort of shot to trick my body into a menopause state to shink the fibriod. Something didn't sound right with this "so called" doctor's assessment. After my appointment, I immediately called my amazing doctor that I use to see in San Francisco to discuss Dr. Grier's diagnosis. She asked me to request the complete write up of my visit from Dr. Grier's office. I sent the write up to my doctor is San Francisco and she called me back that same day to go over the write up. It turned out that my fibriod was only 4 centimeters in size. Not the 4 inches that Dr. Grier said repeatedly during our appointment. Note that 4 centimeters in size equates out to 1.5 inches. Which is a huge difference from Dr. Grier's measurement of 4 inches. Needless to say, my doctor in San Francisco confirmed Dr. Grier's incompetence and recommended that I change doctor's as soon as possible. Both my current amazing doctor and my doctor in San Francisco advised me not to ever get that menopause shot that Dr. Grier previously suggested. "Dr." Grier provided a horrible way to treat my fibriod. "Dr." Grier should not be practicing medicine because fibriods are so common in women and she couldn't read a simply measurement correctly on my ultrasound. Which is really disturbing to me.

Best Woman's Doctor

Posted on May 8th, 2013

Dr Grier is a wonderful compassionate knowledgeable Doctor. She listens to you, follows up and is there to answer any concerns. Her staff Natalie (nurse) Viviane in the front office are always willing to help. the only draw back is that Dr Grier sometimes has to go for an emergency delivery or she runs behind. I suggest a early appoint or later in the day and call to see if she is running behind. Otherwise She is a worth going to if you are just looking for a woman's Doctor

Excellent Doctor

Posted on November 2nd, 2011

Dr. Grier has been exceptional for me and my fiance as we await our first child. Her knowledge, willingness to take time with us, and responsiveness for the few emergencies we've had (not during business hours) has been first class. Dr. Grier will definitely be our doctor for all of our future pregnancies.

Fantastic Dr.

Posted on September 15th, 2011

D Grier is a very caring and understanding Doctor, after my GYN retired I was having a difficult time finding a doctor that understood my issues in Post Meno. Dr Grier was right on top of thing, work very closly with me. Her staff is very friendly and helpful. I would give Dr Grier a *******rating

Posted on August 30th, 2011

The kindest Doctor I have ever met. Totally professional. I wish she was my doctor with my first child. I will keep her forever!!!!

She is the best!

Posted on May 15th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Grier for several years now. She delivered my first baby in October. She is very professional and knowledgeable. I have NEVER had a doctor that is so personable, easy to talk to, and available. She always has the patients best interest at the heart. She spends so much time with you for each visit and answers all questions thoroughly. I would recommend her to anyone!

DR. Grier is the BEST Doctor!

Posted on May 21st, 2010

Dr. Grier is caring, friendly,easy to talk to, smart, informative, concerned, and is very accurate in diagnosing a problem. She is the best doctor ever! All of her staff are super friendly as well and are always welcoming with a smile!!!

Posted on March 22nd, 2010

I love you dr. Grier thank you for being so caring I will always recommend people to your bbeautiful office and lovely staff!!

Great Doc!

Posted on December 7th, 2009

During visits with my previous doctor at times I would only see the MA, and when I did see the doctor it felt like he was rushing. Dr. Grier always takes plenty of time to explain what's going on.

Dangerous Doctor

Posted on September 17th, 2009

Dr. Grier misdiagnosed me and put my life in severe danger.I saw a different OB/GYN today and he was SHOCKED at the misinformation that she gave me.She has a very friendly, affable manner which can blindside you to her lack of medical knowledge.