Dr. Melissa Hahn Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Melissa Hahn?

New to PDX and found a GREAT Ped for my 3 girls

Posted on March 5th, 2013

New to PDX and with three little ones, we go to the doctor enough. I have one who is HIGHLY sensitive to all things painful and loud (only not her own screaming). Historically it has taken as many as three adults to hold her still when getting an immunization. This time, after Dr. Hahn's great pep talk, it took just the nurse and myself. IMO Dr. Hahn and her two nurses are GREAT! I went in and was so turned off by the industrial feel of Broadway Medical Clinic. There were so many people there. It was like going to the hospital for a check up and vaccination. Once called for our appt. for my two younger girls, we found ourselves away from the busy peds waiting room and in quiet little suit where the doc sets the tone. I found Dr. Hahn to be warm, inviting and realistic and with kids of her own. When we were finished, my overly sensitive 8 yr old walks up to the doc and asks " Next time I need a shot, can I come here again?"

My kids love her!

Posted on September 15th, 2012

Best Doctor I've ever had.

Posted on November 8th, 2010

I adore Melissa, she has children the same ages as me so I know that she is approaching her advice not only from a medical perspective but from her own feelings as a mother. That gives me deep comfort! She is amazing with my kids and they ADORE her!

Posted on March 6th, 2017