Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melissa Herbst
Dr. Melissa Herbst, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT, with other offices in Salt Lake City, UT and Spokane, WA (and 1 other location). She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. Dr. Herbst is affiliated with St Mark'S Hospital, Sacred Heart Medical Center and Timpanogos Regional Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Melissa Herbst has the following 1 specialty
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re also able to identify birth defects and then recommend necessary treatments to support your baby before he/she is born.
Other reasons you may need to see a perinatologist during your pregnancy include diabetes, problems with a previous pregnancy or carrying twins. Having completed OB-GYN training, they’re experts on the female reproductive system with additional specialized training in un-routine pregnancies. So, whether you know you’re at risk going into your pregnancy or problems arise unexpectedly, perinatologists can help you.
Dr. Herbst is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Mark'S Hospital
Sacred Heart Medical Center
Timpanogos Regional Hospital
Columbia Ogden Medical Center
Pathways Treatment Center
Kalispell Regional Medical Center
15 Years Experience
Louisiana State University at Shreveport
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Melissa Herbst accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Melissa Herbst is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.