Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melissa R Herrman
Dr. Melissa R Herrman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Topeka, KS, with other offices in Topeka, KS and Council Grove, KS . She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Herrman is affiliated with Morris County Hospital. Dr. Herrman has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Melissa R Herrman has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Herrman has been very attentive during my visits to her office. She listens to what I say and at times repeat back to me what I have said so she is sure she understands. She is very good about being sure I understand what is going on and follows through after my appointment when there was a concern.
I'm a pretty darn easy going individual. I'm not picky by any means BUT, I have never been treated as badly as I was treated by this Doctor! She practices in a really rural town, so hopefully that's where she'll stay!!! She gave me the creeps! She didn't shake my hand to introduce herself! It was almost like she didn't know what to do! And the part that bothers me the most is she had no emotion whatsoever! I'd like to slap her and see if she would even react. There's only a total of four doctors in this clinic and when I moved here I was told to avoid it if you can...I should have listened! I have an amazing doctor now, and guess what? He actually smiles.
Dr. Herrman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Melissa R Herrman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Melissa R Herrman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Topeka, KS.