Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melissa Hollie
Dr. Melissa Hollie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Hollie is affiliated with St Anthonys Medical Center, Saint Louis ConnectCare Clinic and Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO. She speaks English.
Dr. Melissa Hollie has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 95
I always wonder about doctors who decide to do integrative or alternative medicine. If you can find a really good one then itâs worth while but most of these integrative doctors are in it for the money. I go in seeking help and I come out vastly overly prescribed, with prescriptions I canât even make use of. It seems obvious to me, based on my experience with her that this doctor gets some sort of kick back on the prescriptions she doles out. Will it happen to you, I donât know but this is what happened to me. For those of you seeking a correct diagnosis â go elsewhere â you are NOT going to get a correct diagnosis here. I can tell you for sure that I didnât. I have wasted time and good money with her and she is richer for it. I suggest you go to your local Urgent Care facility before you go see Hollie, youâll be much better off. Too many games are being played at this office, just too much deception. And the staff is awful, just awful. This doctor is unprofessional. I wonât trust her with my health anymore.
Dr. Hollie is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Louis ConnectCare Clinic
Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO
SSM St. Joseph Health Center-Wentzville
St. John's Mercy Medical Center
15 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Melissa Hollie accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAesthetic Medical Associates LLC, 3920 Lindell Blvd, Saint Louis, MO
Dr. Melissa Hollie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.