Dr. Melissa L Horner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melissa L Horner?

Best PcP

I have multiple illnesses and Dr. Horner has been well knowledge, understanding, down to earth, compassionate, overall great doctor. I've been seeing her for atleast 2 years and visit her like 2-3 times every other month. She does not turn me down and I fully trust in her. I would refer her to everyone I know. She is the most honest doctor with a good sense of humor I ever met :-)

Initial vist

I was referred by the Nurse Practioner at Walgreen's Clinic. New to Pennsylvania with need for medical care, was very pleased with communication skills, time spent with me and organizing my care with other doctors and labs. Not yet in her care but feel confident in her abilities and those of her staff.

Dr. Horner moved from the Pittsburgh, PA area more than a year ago. She was the most caring, compassionate and informative doctor that I have gone to in my 60 years. Her expertise in diagnosing my husbands illness saved his life.She was always concerned for her patients in more ways than any other doctor that I have seen. Her treatments for both my husband and I were always superb and well received. I truly miss her and wish she were back here.

Very Pleasant to be around and I miss her from time to time.

Dr. Melissa L Horner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.