Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Melissa B Jorden has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Showing 5 of 14
I had some reservations in regards to her diagnosis as well as for her treatment plan. The medication that she put me on was NOT HELPFUL and her alternative recommendation of a combination-cream was NOT COVERED by my Insurance Group nor was it covered or accepted by the Department of Veterans Affairs. Because of this, she had nothing else to offer. Therefore, I had to go through my civilian PCP to get Pain Medication to control my Pain under a Pallative Pain Management Plan to maintain a minimal Quality Of Life goal. It should also be noted that in 2015, Physiatrist accounted for OVER 5 BILLION DOLLARS IN Medical Fraud Payments!!! Therefore, I highly recommend that patients should do their research on Pain Management, Physiatrist, BEFORE they schedual an appointment with one!
This Dr.is very defensive and immature. She didn't listen to me or read my history. She is not empathetic and her philosophy on pain is grin and bear it! She doesn't know how how to manage pain medications. She does like to give spinal injections and talk about her private life to her staff during the procedure. She has a lot to learn about pain.
15 Years Experience
Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Melissa B Jorden accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Melissa B Jorden is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Titusville, PA.