Dr. Melissa L Kirkwood Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melissa L Kirkwood?

Dr. Kirkwood is the best vascular surgeon around the USA. Her people skills are phenomenal and her bed side manner is the best around. I would recommend her to anyone.

Great choice!

Dr. Kirkwood is personable yet direct, and upon leaving her office the first time I knew exactly how treatment would proceed and felt comfortable asking her any question at any time whether by phone or in person. Her patients are obviously important to her, and since I was referred to her I was uncertain of her attitude and other things that are critical to me as a patient. I got VERY lucky when I met Dr. Kirkwood and chose her then to perform my surgery! She is a-one in my book.

Bowel Incontinence

Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.