Dr. Melissa Kyrimis Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Melissa Kyrimis?

Posted on December 18th, 2016

She is a very down to earth doctor and has taken the time to answer all my question. She is a fantastic Doctor and has made me feel really comfortable.

Horrible

Posted on November 27th, 2015

She isn't professional, and doesn't care. I prefer any other OB in the White Mountain area.

Very comfortable and professional

Posted on October 19th, 2015

Dr. Kyrimis was very kind, gentle and thorough. I was very comfortable with her exam and felt reassured by her referrals. I will definitely be seeing Dr. Kyrimis again.

Posted on March 11th, 2015

She's great!

Sad experience....

Posted on October 8th, 2014

I had scheduled an appointment for a yearly exam with this Dr. in July, for October. A week before the exam, I called the Dr.'s office to confirm my appointment. The receptionist informed me that I was not on the calendar! They had confirmed my appointment via email, and instructed me to go online at a specific date, to enter my information. Still, after two calls a day apart, I was advised that I had NO appointment. Other reviews stated similar occurrences, in that the bookwork,appointment scheduling and forwarding of medical information, was very lax. Looking for a new Gyno!

Posted on August 27th, 2012

Dr. Kyrimis was very knowlegable and pleasant. However, follow was horrible. I had a bx of which I was told could be cancer. I called several times for the report over a 2 week period and no phone call back. I finally called and left a frustrating message because I did not knkow what to do. I hope to hear back soon. Date of this review 8/27/12

DON'T BOTHER !!!

Posted on January 20th, 2012

She is too busy!!! She needs to STOP advertising in the Show Low paper if she is THAT busy!!! She NEVER returns calls, and I needed my labs reviewed to get refills; by the time that was done (by office mgr)!! I was completely out, and had to wait for one scripp to be mailed, so I was out for about a week!! I still have not spoken to her, and I have questions on other lab #s, but I WILL NOT be returning!

Posted on September 13th, 2010

I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Kyrimis to all of my friends and anyone who asks for a great doctor in the Show Low area. She has been nothing but caring and compassionate with me and you cant always get those qualities when you need them the most.

Posted on June 14th, 2010

Dr. Kyrimis is great. She was amazing through my entire pregnancy and during the delivery. She was very nice and prompt with everything.

Posted on June 1st, 2017