Dr. Melissa Labroli Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Melissa Labroli?

understanding reasonable loves her job

Posted on August 18th, 2013

i LOVE the way Dr. Labroli, listens. She really takes the time to hear out the parents and deliver the mot reasonable, rational treatment or course of action withOUT talking down. she is great at building instant raport with parents and children of all ages. My youngest suffers often from croup and on my first visit with dr. labroli she put us at ease. (which was quite refreshing after the last practice we had been with told us that hospitalization was part of treatment and that we should keep the ambulance on speed dial or take our chances).

Jessica

Posted on July 16th, 2012

I would absolutely recommend Dr. Labroli to any of my friends with little ones. She takes the time to answer any of my questions (and I usually come with a list!). She will give her opinion, but it is not the final word. The Dr. helps me make the best decisions for my child's health care. I actually look forward to well baby appointments (not the shots though!).

Great Pediatrician

Posted on August 12th, 2010

Dr. Melissa Labroli has examined and treated our infant since birth up to 1 year now and we're very pleased with her care. She's highly professional, getting back to patients on a timely manner, and excellent bedside manners, listening and dialoguing with patients. She upholds very high standards of care.

Posted on February 10th, 2017