Dr. Melissa E Larsen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melissa E Larsen?

Patient in 2007

I lik that she saved one tube I like that she gave me hope in being able to conceive still even with endometriosis I am happy I can see her again after all these years

A Doctor Who Knows Her Stuff

Dr. Larsen has always been an incredible doctor. I am so glad she is back in Salinas. She is very knowledgable and is able to share her knowledge in a way that makes the patient feel comfortable. I highly recommend her.

I have been a patient of Dr. Larsen's on and off for several years. When I recently had to have a hysterectomy, she was the woman for the job. She made me feel so comfortable and relaxed about this major surgery. I mean I was having a part of myself removed! Anyways, she was there for me and made me feel like she was personally invested in my well being, which is sadly rare among doctors these days. If I ever have another with my lady business, Dr. Larsen will definitely be my doctor.

Great with my mimi!

Dr. Larsen (who works for Kern County Medical Center in Bakersfield now) was an amazing OB/GYN. My little mimi was in big doo doo after Dr. Larsen found a giant tumor on my uterus. I was very scared but she held my hand through the whole process and kept me sane. Without her, my little mimi would probably have another tumor on it by now, but she made sure to get every last bit! I'm very thankful for Dr. Larsen and if my mimi could talk and write it would tell her too! God bless Dr. Larsen she is a vaginal wizard.

Dr. Melissa E Larsen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Jose, CA.