Dr. Melissa M Libert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melissa M Libert?

She is wonderful and thorough. Fabulous with kids!!!

Great, compassionate doctor

Met with Dr. Libert about 6 years ago when my oldest was about 3 years old. He was having a number of respiratory related issues that were mismanaged by his previous pediatrician. By this point I was frustrated with getting the run around, no answers and a child with worsening symptoms. I made an appointment on the whim at Plaza Family Care and was seen by Dr. Libert. She took the time to explain what was going on with my son. For the first time in the history of his illness, I understood what was going on. His care was finally being managed one appointment at a time. She has walked me through many of what I thought were emergencies, always returned my calls and is always patient. Now, he is healthy and doing really well. I now have a second child and could not imagine going anywhere else.

Dr. Libert---takes the time to help us understand what we are talking about at the appt. She is very kind and understanding . My girls love her

I was thinking of leaving this group... until I met Dr. Libert... LOVE her!!!