Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Melissa S Logan has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Melissa S Logan has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Melissa S Logan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
Worst experience I've had with a physician. Literally heard her outside the room saying she didn't feel like doing my surgery as she didn't have time, before coming in to say she didn't think the issue was my gallbladder despite findings on CT. Two days later another surgeon removed my gallbladder with complete resolution of my pain. Unfortunately that doesn't erase my hospital bill for the extra days.
13 Years Experience
University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Medical University Of South Carolina
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Mississippi Medical Center, 2500 N State St, Jackson, MS
Dr. Melissa S Logan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson, MS.