Dr. Melissa Lopez-Bermejo Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Melissa Lopez-Bermejo?

Posted on July 7th, 2015

To me she is dr lisa She is sweet She took care of me like a sister i Miss... Dont ever give up on me I will and am correcting myself Love u dont give up on me

Terrible/ do not recommend

Posted on March 27th, 2015

Awful environment. I've never been treated so poorly by a physician and staff.

Posted on January 14th, 2015

I waited over 1 hour and saw the Dr. For two minutes. Rude!

Unprofessional

Posted on December 29th, 2014

She started off nice and caring. Now over the past year, Dr Lopez has been showing signs of lack of professional ethics and showing displays of apathy. I am having trouble communicating with her. She does not want to hear what I have to say. She just wants to read me my lab results and then rush me out. I can't confide in her because she makes me feel ashamed of myself when I try and bring up something intimate but also a medical concern. She just looks at me with this Eew look and finishes the consultation or exam. I can't believe she is a Dr with her Ethics and her behavior. When I see her before my 6 month scheduled appt; she walks into the room folds her arms over her chest and says "What do you want?" Like she is not happy to see me.

I think she is great!

Posted on November 14th, 2013

I have been a patient for seven years. I started out with complaints of high blood pressure, arthritis. Since then I have had bypass surgery (the first time I mentioned a little chest discomfort I was sent directly to the hospital). Over the last two years have had diagnosis of breast CA (10-1/2 months AFTER a negative mammogram). I love the fact that she gets right to the point, is decisive. True, she doesn't muck around with a lot of time-wasting pleasantries, but she is there for me! Also had problem with kidney stones for first time. She came to ER in middle of afternoon to check me out. I was referred to her by retired librarian who thought she was top notch.

Seems uninterested

Posted on October 30th, 2012

I have rarely gotten a smile from Dr. Lopez. She seems to be in a hurry to diagnose and move onto the next thing on her list. Makes your problem seem insignificant. not easy to open up to, or speak freely too.

Posted on September 9th, 2012

Looking for new doctor. She and her staff are extremely rude. She's been my family doctor for about 10 years and when I call or go in, they all act like they have never seen or heard of me before. Messages are not given or responded to. Refills on medication has taken over a month to get corrected with my pharmacy because the doctor was not responding. When an ER doctor had the nerve to mention his thoughts on a possible diagnosis, she was livid. i suffered for two more weeks before she decided to treat me for what the ER doctor suggested in the first place.

Don't go there!

Posted on July 11th, 2012

Never go to this Doctor if you don't want to wait at least an hour. The front desk girl is rude, and every time I go in she is texting on her phone. I feel like they triple book their appointments . The Doctor is not a warm compassionate person , she is more of aGet to the point kinda doctor so I can get to my next patient . If at all possible find another Doctor!

Rude arrogant and mean to staff

Posted on April 4th, 2012

This Dr bedside manner is awful. She is rude and has no compassion for patients or their families. I was patiently waiting to speak to her and her response was " what do u want!?". She's also very rude to her staff. I will never go to this arrogant dr again. I pray if I am ever admitted to Watsonville hospital she is not oncall .

disappointed

Posted on March 6th, 2012

not good enough/ luck excperience

Unorganized

Posted on May 1st, 2011

I've been to Dr. Lopez's office once a month for the past 6 months. I always have a long wait for the doctor, normally about an hour. When she finally gets to the room to see me she never has my chart with her and she once had me confused with a different patient and thought I was on medication that I was not taking. She always feels as if she is rushing you out the door even though you waited an hour past your appointment time to see her. The good points are that she is willing to listed to your own guess as to what is going on with you, but she does not conduct further tests to try to find out what is wrong unless you go in asking for specific tests. Basically, you have to be your own doctor, do your own reaserch, then get the labs and medication through her.

Posted on September 21st, 2017