The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Melissa M Smith has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.<br>Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Melissa M Smith has the following 16 expertise
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Varicose Veins
- Tummy Tuck
- Hair Restoration
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Dermal Fillers
- Skin lesion (Lentigo)
- Breast Augmentation
- Laser Resurfacing
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
Dr. Melissa M Smith is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Amazing results, could not be happier
Self-verified patient of Dr. Melissa M Smith - Posted on March 3rd, 2015
Love my doctor and my new body.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Melissa M Smith - Posted on March 7th, 2013
I wish I had gone to Dr. Smith a long time ago. If you are on the fence about having any kind of plastic surgery done Dr. Smith is great. I had a tummy tuck and breast lift two years ago and wish I had done it 10 years ago. I recented went back to Dr. Smith for lipo of flanks and outer legs. I am still healing but already it looks terrific. She takes her time with you and gives you her full attention so she can deliver to you the best possible results. Shes not your normal smug Dr. She is as personable as she is qualified. If you can afford it, don't go through life wishing you look different. Call Dr. Smith.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Smith is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Dr. Melissa M Smith Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKATERINA KURTEEVA MD, 1501 Superior Ave Ste 303, Newport Beach, CA
Dr. Melissa M Smith is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.