Dr. Melissa Manalo Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Melissa Manalo?

Rude doctor and incompetent staff

Posted on April 29th, 2015

Took my kids here the first appointment was fine I even tolerate personal questions since I thought she was nice and came from same country. 2nd time I see her to bring my preemie for the first time, I inform the office ahead of time set up an appointment with them, they asked about insurance info and I told them same information as my daughter who I brought to them few weeks ago, the office staff said okay bring him this such date. I arrived 15 mins early before 2pm appointment and it's already past 2pm the door still closed, there are 3 of us have 2pm appointment. When we get in she called one lady who has same appointment of 2 pm by her last name to bring her child in, I had to sign in and the office staff just started getting insurance info, calling my insurance verifying that day that they supposed to do ahead of time, I waited and waited almost over an hour, more people came the room is already full some kids are coughing and my preemie hasn't even called yet. I tried to speak with her nicely despite my husband getting frustrated because our 1 year old daughter was crying her head off . She got mad and told me if I could not wait any longer I should just look for different doctor, not apologetic at all for the over an hour wait and only God knows how much longer, if I did not try to speak with her, she blame me about the insurance that her staff job to verify ahead of time. Then I realized that her older sister is one of her office staff doing that job verifying insurance. So at that point I just want to cry when she said if you don't want the wait look for other doctor, this is not red carpet thing. I expect a wait up to 30 mins but over an hour and not even called yet , that wait is way too much. she seen my son very quick, we supposed to have follow up. I did not go back after that incident, it really hurts to be treated that way by the doctor you thought will be caring and you can trust. Because after all I came to her and give her my trust taking care my kids.

caring and awesome doctor

Posted on November 8th, 2012

i had this doctor for my kids for more than 5 years already.i should say she is a caring doctor since she follows up whenever my kids are sick.she would really call you back when you need to talk to her.there is a long line specially when its winter but she finds time to see everybody.long wait is worth it!

Posted on July 13th, 2016