Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melissa Mckinney
Dr. Melissa Mckinney, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Honolulu, HI, with other offices in Dallas, TX and Vancouver, WA (and 4 other locations). She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Mckinney is affiliated with Providence Regional Medical Center Everett. She speaks English.
Dr. Melissa Mckinney has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I have only been with Dr. Mckinney for a few months now but with a severe medical condition requiring constant medication and follow-up appointments she is wonderful as well as knowledgeable about my illness and needs. She understood what I had been through in the past and what I continue to struggle with in my daily life. It was extremely refreshing to find a Doctor like her. I am now recommending her to friends and family because of how caring she is! A+ Physician without a doubt!
Dr. Mckinney is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Providence Regional Medical Center Everett
20 Years Experience
Western University of Health Sciences
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Melissa Mckinney accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Melissa Mckinney in this video.
Dr. Melissa Mckinney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.