Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Melissa L Meldrum has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Eye Pain
- Lasik Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Vision Issues
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Eye Exam
Showing 5 of 11
I am very, very pleased with Dr. Meldrum. She diagnosed instantly a mass behind my eyelid and scheduled a biopsy. I had the biopsy yesterday and her expertise is great.I have never met a more genuine caring doctor than she is. I trust her completely and would highly recommend her to others. She is top of the line!! I am so glad I was referred to her for my problem.
Dr. Meldrum is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Melissa L Meldrum accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEye Plastic And Facial Cosmetic Surgery, 2757 Leonard St NE Ste 300, Grand Rapids, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Melissa L Meldrum in this video.
Dr. Melissa L Meldrum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.