Dr. Melissa Moore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melissa Moore?

Posted on July 27th, 2016

Dr Moore is the best!

Top notch

Posted on December 18th, 2015

Wonderful bedside manner. Friendly and knowledgeable. She makes you feel comfortable and we'll treated. She was a blessing in my high risk pregnancy and delivery. Great doctor.

great doctor

Posted on September 26th, 2014

Dr Melissa Moore is one of the best Doctor in the Orlando area she is vey caring and compassiate ,always there when you needs her, always find the time to sit and talk with you never in a hurry ,I do not know how she finds the time to do all that she done, she has been taking care of me and my daughter for more than 15 years and i would not change her for no one love her alot.

Posted on November 10th, 2012

Dr Moore is very caring& gentle in her examination and proactive. I would recommend her to my friends.

THE BEST!

Posted on June 29th, 2012

I recently had to move out of the area and don't think I will ever find as great as a doctor as Melissa Moore. I have been seeing her since 2006. She has the best bedside manner. She is very gently and talks you through all the procedures. She knows how to talk to you and make you feel comfortable about anything. She is very thorough with everything and explains it in detail. She cares about all her patients and really cares. She is one of the finest doctors in all of central FL.

Wonderful

Posted on December 28th, 2011

She's a wonderful doctor who truly cares about her patients. I never once felt rushed or that I was a bother to her. She makes an uncomfortable situation (pap smear) as comfortable as it can possibly be. Highly recommended.

Posted on July 16th, 2011

I Love Dr Melissa Moore I've been a patient since 2004. Following her from another office,the office stuff is friendly but ok on following up. Dr Moore knows her stuff she REALLY helped me with my problems .

Posted on December 21st, 2010

I have had a great experience with Dr. Moore. My appointments have always been on time and I have never felt rushed while in with the doctor. Moore is sharp, experience, knowledgeable and knows what it's like to be a woman and a mother.

Outstanding doctor

Posted on July 13th, 2010

Dr. Moore is one of the finest physicians. She genuinely cares about her patients and spent time with them. She is the best!!!!

Great Doc!

Posted on January 26th, 2010

I highly recommend Dr. Moore. She cares!

Posted on September 27th, 2017