Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melissa F Natavio
Dr. Melissa F Natavio, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Natavio is affiliated with USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center. Dr. Natavio has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Melissa F Natavio has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Melissa F Natavio has the following 15 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
Dr. Melissa F Natavio is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 11
Stay away from Dr. Natavio and USC gynecology all together if you have any serious gynecological problem. I was in excruciating pain waiting for a whole week to get an appointment with Dr. Natavio. When she finally saw me after my primary care doctor paged her multiple times, she opened wrong ultrasound images and could not see my 8cm huge ovarian cyst despite 2 reports in front of her saying that I had one. One would expect that doctor would just do a pelvic ultrasound herself on a patient to confirm the diagnosis and propose a plan on how to proceed. Instead she said she would need to meet with radiology department to clear things up, and that "would happen some time tomorrow", which was Friday. On my inquiry "what do I do meanwhile in so much pain", she sent me to the USC hospital evaluation center so I could get pain killers through IV which lasted only for 4 hours. She never got back to me or followed up on my condition. After spending a day at USC hospital for evaluation, as admitted by my primary care doctor, nobody from senior staff of gynecology department even bothered to come to evaluate me. They gave me an appointment to be seen by a surgeon for surgery evaluation in 3 months! Really? UCLA doctors are just so much more on top of things, saw me within 2 days of my phone call, the doctor did pelvic ultrasound right there and diagnosed me with another problem, which probably any doctor could see if he cared to do the ultrasound himself. I was scheduled for a surgery in a couple of weeks. I am working for USC and am loud and clear telling all my colleagues to stay away from USC gynecology. USC Hospital should not even advertise their gynecology services, there are seem to be very few with very little compassion doctors in that department who can't handle urgent cases.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Dr. Natavio is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Melissa F Natavio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.