Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melissa R Brown MD
Dr. Melissa R Brown, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Aberdeen, SD. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Urology. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Melissa R Brown has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Melissa R Brown has the following 8 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Emergencies
Dr. Melissa R Brown is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Melissa R Brown - Posted on April 20th, 2018
diagnosis was accurate and is working for me
Self-verified patient of Dr. Melissa R Brown - Posted on August 2nd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Melissa R Brown - Posted on May 15th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Melissa R Brown - Posted on August 27th, 2013
25 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
University Of Utah Health Care
Dr. Melissa R Brown Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Melissa R Brown
Her clinical expertise is in general urology, which includes the diagnoses, treatment, and management of urological disorders in men, women, and children. She has been the sole urologist in a multi-specialty group at the Fairmont Medical Center, which is part of the Mayo Health System in Fairmont, MN. She also served as Chief of Surgery at Fairmont. Dr. Brown prefers a smaller community where she can provide patients more personal care and attention. She believes KRMC resourses complement her own commitment to serving her patients with first-rate specialized care.
Locations & DirectionsSANFORD ABERDEEN CLINIC, 3015 3rd Ave SE, Aberdeen, SD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Melissa R Brown, MD - Urology in Aberdeen, SD, in this video.
Dr. Melissa R Brown is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Aberdeen, SD.