Dr. Melissa H Rapp Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Melissa H Rapp?

Dr. Melissa Harriet Rapp

Dr. Rapp, actually save my life. I fell over two years ago & was being treated with NO results. When I saw Dr. Rapp, she immediately took action. I will always be grateful for her knowledge, skill & care.

An excellent doctor

I have been having a problem for over a year & a half & have not been able to find an answer to my problems. I had an appointment with Dr. Rapp today & she listened & gave me new prescriptions & recommended changes. I am very encouraged by her thoroughness & knowledge.

Best Doctor I've ever had

Melissa Rapp, MD is an excellent diagnostician. She welcomes my questions and suggestions. She is caring, kind, considerate, friendly, optimistic, patient, everything a good doctor needs to be. She gives me immediate feedback on results of tests, labs, procedures. In my 76 years, this is the best relationship I've ever had with a doctor.