Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Melissa L Ray has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Melissa L Ray has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Melissa L Ray - Posted on June 30th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Melissa L Ray - Posted on February 20th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Melissa L Ray - Posted on July 24th, 2012
Dr.Ray's appointments were always too short, she could not address more than ONE problem at a time. She was very rude to me and always said I could just see a different doctor, when I did this, she refused to acknowledge it, insisting SHE was still my doctor, and had me removed as a patient in the entire clinic!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Melissa L Ray - Posted on March 13th, 2010
Exceptional caring and attention
Self-verified patient of Dr. Melissa L Ray - Posted on November 30th, 2009
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Ray is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Provenant Mercy Medical Center
Dr. Melissa L Ray Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Melissa L Ray's office for more information.
2155 W Orange Grove Rd Tucson, AZ : (520) 742-0414
More about Dr. Melissa L Ray
Dr. Ray is a board certified Family Practice Physician. She completed her medical education at East Tennessee State University, 1991 and her residency with Mercy Family Practice Residency, 1994.
Locations & DirectionsORANGE GROVE FAMILY PRACTICE, 2155 W Orange Grove Rd, Tucson, AZ
Dr. Melissa L Ray is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.