Dr. Melissa Robbins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melissa Robbins?

2 Caring Staff Members for Dr. Melissa Robbins

Posted on December 1st, 2017

This is an update to my original review of the Staff of Dr. Melissa Robbins uploaded on 10/31/2017. 12/01/2017 - While my original opinion of the Receptionist Staff has not changed (Rating – 2), I want to give credit to two individuals who have helped me tremendously through the frustrating process of getting a Bill corrected with information needed to submit it to the correct Agency to be paid. While I really did not think that “those in the know” really read these reviews, I have been proven wrong by the phone calls I have received in reference to the reviews and getting my problems corrected. Both Michelle (Dr. Robbin’s nurse) and Casey (Head Manager for this Area – Sorry I don’t remember her correct Title) have helped me to get this matter straighten out. As of my last call from Casey, (today,12/01/2017) she had found out for me that the original Bill I received had been resubmitted to the correct Agency and paid and that I no longer showed I owed anything on my Account. I am so thankful to both of these individuals for helping me, the words “Thank You” just doesn’t cover it. But I am deeply grateful and felt that these two individuals deserved a re-write regarding the Staff for Dr. Robbins (not the Receptionist Staff though – whose attitude had not changed much as of 11/29/2017 – basically was the same non-caring attitude as I dealt with at the end of October, 2017) Michelle and Casey deserve “5’s”. (Vicki Reinhardt -12/01/2017)

Uncaring Staff

Posted on October 31st, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Robbins for several years now and dearly love the quality of service she, herself, provides. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said about the Staff at the Germantown Parkway office. This staff is the most uncaring and unconcerned people I have ever had the unfortunate experience of dealing with. I am trying to get someone from their office to call me back so I can get a problem taken care of that their staff created. My bloodwork was "miscoded" (the day I had to have bloodwork done, the office was changing out Diagnostics companys and the Techs could not get the machines to take the information concerning the bloodwork. So all information was taken out of the machines and I was told it would be entered correctly later in the day -- which did not happen) -- Now Medicare is billing me for $147. stating the bloodwork was not necessary, even though Dr. Robbins requires this of me every 6 months in order to get my meds refilled, and Medicare has denied this amount of the claim put in by this Germatown Parkway office and now Medicare won't submit the bill to my secondary insurance company- BCBS to be paid-until this office gives them more information, where-in lies the problem. The normal Billing Office for this Dr Office stated to me they only do bill for bloodwork done in the office and I needed to speak to someone at the Dr's office because this type of bloodwork was sent to a Diagnostic Company to be analyzed and the Dr's office has to be the one to get the information sent to Medicare. When you call the Germantown Parkway office, you get a Receptionist, who states they no longer have an Office Manager and I will need to leave a message for Becky and he Receptionist will relay the message to call me. This was early in the morning hours, I then called back at 12:35 pm since I had not heard from anyone and was told to leave a message again that now Becky was at lunch, after not hearing from anyone again, I called back at 3:30 pm I called and now Becky has left for the day and I'm told I can leave another message. This Receptionist was so unconcerned with my problem. It was like, oh well, you can leave another message if you want, but that's all I am going to do for you. Someone needs to sends these individuals back to school to learn some interpersonal skills when dealing with people in general and how to handle problems that but for miscoding done in this office, they would not have to deal with someone who is upset and does not want to be turned over to a collection agency for something they had no control over. Vicki Reinhardt, patient of Dr. Robbins, who would be given a rating of "5" and Staff a rating of "1". 10/30/2017

Excellent doctor

Posted on August 6th, 2016

Doctor robins cares. She takes time to listen , then treats appropriately. She is a knowledgeable doctor. We feel safe putting our health in her hands.

Horrible

Posted on October 3rd, 2014

I was a new patient. I used ZocDoc to schedule my appointment. I scheduled the appointment for 9:15am. I got there at 8:37am because I knew I would have to do new patient paperwork. At 10:00am I was still sitting in the waiting room waiting to be seen. About 8 people had came in after me and they were all called to the back within 10 minutes of being there. I had to leave because I had another appointment to be at 11:00 and I didn't want to be late. I asked them if I could come back later that evening and that said no. This was EXTREMELY frustrating to me because I took off work to attend this appointment. I will NEVER go back there and will not recommend anyone to go there unless you have at least 2 hours of more to be there.

Posted on November 6th, 2017