Dr. Melissa A Rubenstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melissa A Rubenstein?

Terrible front staff

I waited four weeks for an appointment with Dr Rubenstein. When the day finally arrived, I was accidentally 20 minutes late. The front desk person was beyond rude, knew that I was crying over the mistake and asked me to go the back to reschedule. Looks like I will be looking for a new dermatologist.

see anyone but her

do not see her, did not even examine my entire body, uninterested in my concerns

I trust Dr. Rubenstein's expertise, judgement, and skill with all of my questions, requests, and problems. Dr. Rubenstein is smart, intuitive and attentive and I would recommend her to all my friends and family.

Best Derm in Dallas!

Dr. Rubenstein is the sweetest! I always love to come In and see her. She's very gentle and makes you feel very comfortable. My mom also loves her as well! I recommend Dr. Rubenstein to everyone!

Dr. Rubenstein was wonderful to work with! She knew exactly what my concerns were and was quick to have a solution for it. I was very pleased with the service I received.

Remove two moles.

Very professional, listened, performed procedure quickly.

AMAZED

I am so glad I found DR. MELISSA RUBENSTEIN !!! SHE helped me when I was in a lot of MISERY.. SHE knew what to give me to help get me HEALING.. THE first day was better the second day even more better it healed up !! SHE is an AMAZING DR. I will refer anyone that needs skin care to DR. RUBENSTEIN.. SHE IS AWSOME &!!!! I am totally satisfied with her .. I LOVE THIS LADY !!!!!!!

Dr. Rubenstein is extremely professional, usually prompt, and she's very hands-on in terms of her examination, looking me over carefully. She seems quite caring and genuinely interested, and she rarely makes me feel she's in a hurry.

Long Term Patient - Very Solid Physician

She understands my perspective, old curmudgeon, not a beautiful person. She treats me. What else could I want.

Great Doc

I love Dr. Rubenstein. She is so helpful and very patient. She makes sure you fully understand what her recommendations are and is very thorough. I wouldn't go to anyone else!

Excellent

I definitely would recommend Dr. Rubenstein! She is very thorough and knowledgable. My family and I have been patients of hers for a couple years.

Excellent results