Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Melissa R Scheer
Melissa R Scheer is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Melissa Scheer is completely condescending, has no time for questions, treats patients like they they are idiots and dismisses discomfort and pain as if the patient is faking the symptoms. She actually rolled her eyes at me when I asked her to explain the biopsy procedure and why it was needed. She also had no time for me during follow up when I explained I was still having pain & she told me that was impossible. I have had nothing but pain over a year after having a simple needle breast biopsy. I question her competence as a doctor and would advise all against using her.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions65 W 55th St, New York, NY
Melissa R Scheer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.