Dr. Melissa W King Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Melissa W King?

She has zero people and I have no confidence in herb. Walked into room expressionless and said I should have a couple tests done. Recommended an otc remedy and offered a quick dx. Said to return in 4 months and I am sure I will not. I will be returning to my long time dermatologist although she is 2hrs drive away.

She has a poor bedside manner. Comes in to the exam room looking down at you. Visit was very brief. Rolled her eyes and acted as though it was beneath her to have a conversation. I had a rash. She didn't analyze I. Just gave me an $800 prescription for some cream that didn't work. She was real quick to send me right over to the office's cosmetic laser center for sun spots, though. They lasered one for free. It did no remove it. Left jagged edges instead. Glad I didn't sign agreement for my face. As far as rash l, it's still there, 2 years later. The $800 cream she prescribed didn't work. Thank goodness I had insurance.

I don't recommend Dr. Melissa King

She doesn't give you any time during the appointment. She is in and out within 5 minutes. She gave me a prescription that the pharmacist question about the strength for such a delicate area.

She is very professional and performs an accurate diagnosis with follow up treatment, if needed. She respects her patient and provides them with quality medical care. Highly recommended to anyone seeking a fine dermatologist.

She is very professional, experienced, thorough and very kind. I recommend her to anyone.

Doctor Patient Visit

This physician is inconsistent with patients as far as time spent with them and overall communication with them. She may or may not smile when entering the waiting room and may or may not shake hands with you in the normal friendly manner when greeting a patient. Something is amiss here.

Disappointment

Saw her for the 1st time recently (2012). She came in and went out. Not sure she really diagnosed me correctly as she was so quick. I have never had a doctor on the first visit spend so little time with me. I asked questions regarding my concerns and was put off with "at the next visit." Seemed nice for the few seconds she spent with me but very disappointed with bedside manner and the "5" minutes she gave me to address only 1 of my concerns with me as she does not address more than 1 concern at a time. I drove an hour to see her hoping for help and left without resolution or at least feeling I was headed in the right direction.

Somebody wrote in a previous review: Takes a genuine interest in me as a person, not just in my diagnosis". It is so hard to believe... she doesn't care about patients, you are just one of many. she always rushes and doesn't really care about you at all. I have never had any support from her.

Wonderful!

Everyone in my family sees her. She is wonderful and so nice!

Dr. Schwarzschild is a great dermatologist! She is what all doctors should be: smart and compassionate!

She's FANTASTIC! Caring. Takes a genuine interest in me as a person, not just in my diagnosis. She's the only one of my doctors that I actually look forward to seeing!

Awesome doctor! Very warm, friendly and also very smart. Explained everything in great detail so that I could understand both the diagnosis and how to use all prescriptions. I have since referred several colleagues at work. Everyone loves her.

Dr. Melissa W King is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Henrico, VA.